Saturday, February 12, 2011

And Again

It was a few days later, and Will never wrote Sarah back. He and I decided that first off, we'd never reply in the midst of the emotion, and secondly, we'd probably never reply to a message that is unkind. If the original message was approached with genuine curiosity or respect, that respect would have been returned. We know that there is no point... that replying, in ANY way, would have elicited a negative response back. And I knew that if she truly read into what I was putting on the blog, the issues weren't about HER, they were about my ability to forget the pain.

I guess not replying probably annoyed her enough that she figured she'd try another entrance point, and sent me a private message on facebook. Needless to say, it was unkind and defensive and inimical. Her message included a few good points (Will DOES look good in a lot of the clothes she bought him= although I tend to think he looks pretty good in ANYthing (or nothing at all!) *sorry Mom and Dad!! lol)

I guess I was just most surprised (or was I?) by the many outright lies... and, I think, in response to the only question she asked, I have had such a hard time with her because she is the only person who flat-out lies to me in EVERY conversation.

Be nice. Be Christlike.
But at least, if you can't pull that off,
be honest.

1 comment:

Becka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.