Tuesday, February 22, 2011

One down...three to go.

So, it's already the end of Tuesday.  I'm sad about that, as it means my week is already approaching the half-way mark.  I got so much done today and crossed off a million points on my "things to do when I get some time during the day" list.  The bottle depot, the bank, the health clinic..Only three weekdays left...and that sucks;  My house is clean for the first time all YEAR,  I got to play with my kids again, I can cook real dinners again, and we can make cookies...Speaking of cookies, having the week off also means I  can spend some time with my treadmill..FINALLY.

Having no school for me or the kids all week means we can watch movies.  I can catch up on a million TV shows that are taking up prime real estate on my PVR.  And best yet... I can stay up late with Will and then sleep in.  Yay for reading week.

Unfortunately I do have some school work to do.  But doing it in a clean home is just better.  And, "Will" can buy me flowers and I can enjoy them all day long, all week long.  Thanks babe..I love them and you can see what you bought me when you get home from work! ;)


2 comments:

Dad said...

Great looking flowers, Debbi!

Grand Pooba said...

Go Will!! Love the flowers!

And I totally know what you're talking about. Having a clean house and feeling caught up on all that life stuff is the best feeling ever!

And when it comes to homework, I too can't concentrate if my house is messy. It's so much easier to do homework in a clean house!