Thursday, February 17, 2011

What I Daydream While I'm Supposed to be Studying.

You know.. I think it'd be cool to be that person who takes freaking awesome pictures, and be that mom who has a camera with them at all times and everyone is used to it. (and her kids are always totally adorable in every shot and their hair is never out of place and their clothes MAGICALLY clean themselves because, even when the pictures are outdoors, I have NO FRIGGEN IDEA how some people's kids are spotless. Mine? Um...hello, little waifs!) I have thought it'd be super fun to take a photography course... But that would mean i would have to read my camera's manual. Chya. ..like that'll happen. I don't even read my $300.00 textbooks.

Then I would get all Alicia Silverstone-ish on the movie The Crush, and have one of those cool darkrooms and develop my own film and then, I would totally kick Alicia's butt because, unlike she did, I *would* get Cary Elwes to fall madly in love with me. And he'd be less The Crush and more The Princess Bride... Because, let's be honest here... Wesley is WAY HOTTER than fat Cary from Liar Liar.

And for the record, I wouldn't have the time of day for him cuz I'd be all in love with Will.

He'd cry a little. And I'd take a picture with my stellar picture-taking and bowhunting skills.

Instead...while I'm getting smarter at school with no time to read camera manuals, I will take these pictures of our weekend and call it good.

No comments: