Friday, February 11, 2011

Figures

Shoulda seen that coming...
the moment that I start to heal and open the blog up again, Sarah is on it like white on rice.

The other night, Will and I were in bed when a text came through his phone. Sarah writes, "Why the hell does your loverly wife have issues with me? I have nothing to do with you guys."

At the moment that I originally wrote this post, in my annoyance and vexation, I just wanted to point it out that texting my husband in the middle of the night is exactly why I would have issues with ANY female.

Saying, "What the hell..." is obviously hostile and aggressive, too, so that's kinda another reason. And "your wife" has a name. "Why does Debbi have issues with me" would have been much kinder and less abrasive.

Lastly, if she has nothing to do with us.. then why does she contact our children. Saying you have nothing to do with the parent but you have something to do with the children is akin to telling a mother bear that you're only playing with her cub.
If she has nothing to do with us... then why text us?!
And if she has nothing to do with us... then why is she still reading the blog?

No comments: